Welcome my kawan-kawan! This recipe is adapted from "The Cookie And Biscuit Bible" by Catherine Atkinson with recipes by Joanna Farrow and Valerie Barret.
I've changed it from a "Nut & Chocolate Chip Brownie" to just Chocolate Chip Brownie - Cupcake size too ;)
1/2 Cup Sunflower Oil
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (or any sugar you have will also do ie. Castor White Sugar)
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
150 g Plain (Semisweet) Chocolate Chopped [Melt it in heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water OR my shortcut way, melt it in Microwave for 1 minute +/-]
2/3 Cup Selt Raising Flour
4 Tbsp Unsweetend Cocoa Power
2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips (sweet type)
2 Tbsp Chocolate Buttons (not so sweet)
[Original recipe is 4 Tbsp Chocolate Chips + 3/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts]
1) Preheat oven to 180'C / 350'F.
2) Melt (B) Plain Chocolate
3) Combine all from (A) oil, sugar, eggs & vanilla essene in a bowl & mix using Mixer or with wooden ladle by hand also can.
4) Stir in the melted Plain Chocolate & beat well until evenly mixed.
5) Sift (C) Flour & Cocoa Powder into the mixture. Fold in thoroughly.
6) Stir in (D) Chocolate Chips & Buttons, then spoon the mixture into the Cupcake moulds.
7) Bake for 20 minutes & the check it with a little bamboo stick - if it's still wet, bake for another 15mins. So in total, it is to be baked for approx 35 mins + /-.
This recipe can also fit a 7inch baking pan. I used Cupcake moulds Medium size & it can make 13 Cupcakes.
Hope your's turn out as delicious & nice as mine does! Enjoy!