1 Toufu (white)
4 Tbsp Fish Paste (can be bought or home made)
1/2 Cup of Water
1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
Dash of Pepper
1. Mix the Toufu & Fish Paste together.
2. Add the 3 eggs (beaten) & 1/2 cup water together with seasoning
3. Steam over low heat/fire for 20 minutes or so.
Garnish with spring onions & serve
The other dishes that accompanied dinner.
Steamed Lap Cheong with Mushroom
1. Scald the Lap Cheong in boiling water awhile. This is to sort of clean it & also make it easier to remove the skin.
2. Slice the Lap Cheong to desired bite size. Add in chopped garlic, a dash of soya sauce & sliced shitake mushrooms (optional).
3. Steam for 20 minutes
Serve with white rice.