Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hummus - 1st attempt



Thanks to my dear friend greenhoihoi, I've been able to successful make hummus! My internet connection was down the whole day & couldn't print out the recipe which I had seen the night before... thanks to her, I got the basic requirement to make my 1st hummus. :)


I took a short cut and used canned chickpeas instead of the dried chickpeas which would have require an entire day of soaking. :p Added my Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, fresh Lemon Juice, Salt to taste, BLENDED them all together... and "taa-dah"! Ready to be served with your favourite cracker, rice cake etc with alfafa & cherry tomotoes.


Simply delicious!


Definately a great snack & healthy too at anytime of the day.



2 comments:

greenhoihoi said...

hey well done!! so proud of u!!

Little Chef said...

thank Q - thank Q! You were my mentor & inspiration for this dish ;)