Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pork Chops - Western #1

Had my lovely friend EM over for lunch about 3 weeks ago. I decided to prepare Pork Chops western style lunch for the both of us.

Pork Chops ~ marinated overnight with L&P Sauce, Master Food's Honey Mustard Sauce, a dash of Dark Soya Sauce, and chopped garlic. I tried pan-grilling it. Did a slight boo-boo by adding the balance of the marinade to it :p ... made it burnt faster on the grilling pan! Sort of panicked a bit, but managed to salvage it - Hahaha!

Portebello Mushrooms ~ Grilled in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chopped Bacon - Tomatoes, and sprinkled with cheese.

Baby Asparagus ~ Pan fried in Butter & Garlic

Tomato Salsa Fusion ~ Pan fried Chopped tomatoes, garlic, onions in tomato ketchup and 1 Tbsp Basic Rempah. Surprisingly delicious!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Wow..simple and gd combination, thanks for the pork chop recipe, I believe it's nice...

Little Chef said...

Hee! Your most welcome :) I forgot to mention, do remember to pound the pork chop meat with the meat mallet to soften the meat. I forgot to do that & ended up with rather tough though tasty meat :p

Cynthia said...

I bet he fell in love with you all over again when he ate this meal :)