Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pork Chops - Western #2

Pork Chops - Western #2!! My MIL's special request...she wasn't able to be home in time to cook dinner today & asked me to backup. So this is what I whipped up for 8 pax for dinner.

Pork Chops ~ marinated in Light Soya Sauce, L&P Sauce, Siew Heng Jao (Cooking Rice Wine), Master Food's Honey Mustard. Oven grilled @ 220'C for 20mins (but in a pan instead of plain grill). So I had lots of pork juices to make my sauce. But I again forgot to pound the meat a bit to soften it up. :p Boo-boo #2 with my Pork Chops!
Roasted vegetables ~ Combo of Indonesian Potatoes, Red Onions, Traffic Light Capsicums sprinkled with salt, pepper, a dash of wedges seasoning salts & dry chopped Basil. Roasted in oven for 20mins or so @ 180'C.
Roasted Butternut Pumpkin ~ Drizzled in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt & Black Pepper. Popped in oven also for 15-20mins @ 180'C.
Complimentary dishes ~ Fried Chicken Nuggets (love the Tempura Veggie Chicken Nuggets - seem to be sweeter & tastier), Grilled Marmite Chicken Wings, Cucumber Slices, 3 types of Mushroom cooked in Terriyaki Sauce + Siew Heng Jao + Light Soya Sauce.
Mushroom Onion Sauce ~ Cooked with Gravox Instant Chicken Sauce, added the pork chops' juices with fresh Brown Buttom Mushrooms & Onion slices.


My lovely spread of Pork Chops dinner :)


No comments: