Friday, November 27, 2009

Moist Chocolate Cake

I've always been hunting for a reliable Moist Chocolate Cake. I've found this to be very good. I'm a subscriber of "Flavours" ~ Malaysia's premier food & lifestyle magazine and this was in their Nov-Dec 2009 issue celebrating their 15th Anniversary Issue.

This recipe is shared & contributed by Arlene Diego who teaches cake baking in Damansara Jaya. (pg. 90 nov-dec 2009 Flavours)



The 2 cakes before any icing.





1st cake is iced. Am not very good with icing yet as this is really my 1st time icing a cake.



Both cakes iced & decorated by my kids. :)

Close up of the Moist Chocolate Cake. It's really moist & light too - Yums!

Thanks Arlene Diego for sharing it with us (^_^) I hope to attend some of your classes in the near future when I sort out my & kids routine next year.








1 comment:

Bren said...

This looks tempting..drools.. :)

Hi, would like to invite u to visit my blog. I can't find your email.Pls email me at brendachiew@yahoo.com Thanks.