Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feeling Good after a Slow Start to the Day

Started my day in slow-motion... restless heart. Thinking-thinking :

should I try to get the bread flour in the morning?
should I call HY and see if she's home for me to drop by for a chat & share my Choc Chochip Muffins with her?
should I rush home to bake another batch?
should I go deposit cheque?

Aaaahhhh! Questions - questions!

Ended up :

Sms HY to ask how SY is doing coz he was having a fever 2 days ago.
Depositing Cheque
Stayed home to cook my Stew & whip up lunch.

Felt Great with my Pork Rib Stew was cooking & the aroma of spices started to fuse together :)

Felt Great when I "innovated" all the left overs together

Felt Great when the pork stir-fry with Plum sauce tasted really appetising for the kids.

No comments: