Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweet Buns

What do you think? My 1st attempt in making soft buns - hehehe! They are still not as soft as those you get at our local bakeries unfortunately, but not too bad overall.

Sausage & Peanut Butter buns


Noticed my fancy wrap around sausage buns on the right? ;)


The basic sweet bun dough recipe was taken from Baked & Steamed Bun Recipe book #42 by One Publisher whose recipes from Daniel Chong. I think I am still lacking in something from this recipe which I suspect is the kneading process of the dough. I will share the recipe with you all once I've manage to get a more desired texture of my dough, ok?

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yes honey, your sweet buns have been noted and I think they are beautiful. I wish I could taste them :)

Lilium said...

Looks really good! Can I have some? =)

Little Chef said...

Thanks ladies :) Will try a 2nd attempt soon.. hopefully they'll be fluffier.

cherry potato said...

This is my first time drop in your blog. Very nice and useful to me!